LEM paper model available?

Hi all...... can anyone tell me where I can find a free download of a paper model of the lunar module (LEM). I thought NASA might have one but
I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
http://www.lhvcc.com/egiftshop/gallery_models_real.html
Newfdog wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Will Marchant wrote:

Some VERY nice models on that site!
Thanks for the link, Will.
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:37:16 GMT, Newfdog

Kipp Teague has the old Gulf cutout on his site:
http://www.retroweb.com/apollo_retrospective.html
About 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down the page.
Wow. I can remember getting one of those at the filling station!
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

I have one (unbuilt) sitting on my bookshelf. You'll find them showing up on ebay occasionally for around $5-15 each. I think somebody found boxes of them at some old Gulf stations and is leaking them out once and a while...
David Erbas-White
You should also consider paying this site a visit
http://udonfact.hp.infoseek.co.jp/paper/down/down.html
There is a very detailed paper model of the LEM.
- By the way the russian counterpart can be find here: http://hjem.get2net.dk/ClassicPaperSpaceModels/download.htm
More links at my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/nielspapermodels /
Best Regards Niels
Newfdog wrote: