LEM paper model available?

Hi all...... can anyone tell me where I can find a free download of a paper model of the lunar module (LEM). I thought NASA might have one but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Reply to
Newfdog

Will Marchant

Some VERY nice models on that site!

Thanks for the link, Will.

Reply to
Gus

Kipp Teague has the old Gulf cutout on his site:

About 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down the page.

Wow. I can remember getting one of those at the filling station!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I have one (unbuilt) sitting on my bookshelf. You'll find them showing up on ebay occasionally for around $5-15 each. I think somebody found boxes of them at some old Gulf stations and is leaking them out once and a while...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

You should also consider paying this site a visit

There is a very detailed paper model of the LEM.

- By the way the russian counterpart can be find here:

More links at my homepage:
Best Regards Niels

Reply to
niels