Epson SPEL language

Hello,
I recently was forced to go to a DOS based SPEL 80M software for programming my robots due to a failure of my Epson HC-20 mini-computer (circa 1983)
Does anybody know of a manual or user guide for SPEL 80M that would be useful in my migration from version 4.2?
--
Thank You!

Sincerely,
Namely, how to select which port it talks to the robot on? When I issue CON commands, it gives me an error 31 (communication error)
Thank You!
Sincerely,
Andy Baker

programming