Epson SPEL language

Hello,

I recently was forced to go to a DOS based SPEL 80M software for programming my robots due to a failure of my Epson HC-20 mini-computer (circa 1983)

Does anybody know of a manual or user guide for SPEL 80M that would be useful in my migration from version 4.2?

Reply to
Andy Baker

Namely, how to select which port it talks to the robot on? When I issue CON commands, it gives me an error 31 (communication error)

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Andy Baker

Reply to
Andy Baker

replying to Andy Baker, Joe wrote: Hi Andy, Can you share with me your spel 80m software? I cannot find any download site for spel 80m for our robot controller..

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe