Epson SPEL language

Hello,
I recently was forced to go to a DOS based SPEL 80M software for programming
my robots due to a failure of my Epson HC-20 mini-computer (circa 1983)
Does anybody know of a manual or user guide for SPEL 80M that would be
useful in my migration from version 4.2?
Reply to
Andy Baker
Namely, how to select which port it talks to the robot on? When I issue CON commands, it gives me an error 31 (communication error)
Thank You!
Sincerely,
Andy Baker
Reply to
Andy Baker
Hi Andy, Can you share with me your spel 80m software? I cannot find any download site for spel 80m for our robot controller..
Thanks, Joe
Reply to
Joe