5/8x10 Acme Nuts

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can find 2 Amce threaded nuts, size

5/8x10? I've searched all the obvious places, but can't seem to find a source. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! B.R.
Reply to
B. Ramirez

page 3578

Reply to
Ray Spinhirne

or to be more exact

also

geoff merryweather

You can also buy an acme tap and make your own nuts if this is better for you than buying standard ones.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get. So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Flanagan