Has Anybody bought anything from this guy ?

Has Anybody bought anything from this guy, Sintratech ? His Ebay store

I placed an order and so far no delivery. It has been almost two weeks and he is not replying to my e-mails. I have have filed a claim with PayPal.

Jeff

Reply to
jj

I have purchased a couple of things from him through ROL Auctions and delivery has usually been prompt. I have been a little disappointed in shipping costs etc. but the merchandise has been as described. His ROL name is PCMAN.

Reply to
Bill Richardson

Filing a complaint in less two weeks is, my opinion only, a bit spoiled. The fact that things CAN and often DO appear in less than a week is still not automatic, allowing 2-3 weeks before officially reporting someone to a fraud department is probably reasonable.

However, it is also reasonable that any internet vendor reply to emails in less than 48 hours, especially ones that pertain to outstanding orders. He should answer you.

I have an order in to Pimp Daddy Rocketry for an Andromeda, coming up on 12 days, I'm going to contact him again at two weeks and start shaking the tree at three.

Reply to
JBeau

I just received a Pimpdaddy SS Cassiopeia. It took a week to arrive. I'm used to Semroc, so I'm kind of spoiled. ;-)

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

Hey, all- Just received an Estes Snapshot I won on Ebay, on the evening of the

13th, from Red Arrow Hobbies. Just got here 3 hours ago! Fastest delivery I've ever received from a vendor. Very pleased... Bob352
Reply to
bob352

My PDRocketry Andromeda arrived today...12 days, not too shabby. See, a little patience. This wil probably be my next build, a tossup between this and my Fliskits ACME...funny rocket.

Reply to
JBeau

I bought a 60" parachute from him and I got it with no problems. Ignoring emails is a drag but I feel certain you will get your product.

Len B

Reply to
Len Bryan