Has Anybody bought anything from this guy ?

Has Anybody bought anything from this guy, Sintratech ? His Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Sintratech-Rocketry
I placed an order and so far no delivery. It has been almost two weeks
and he is not replying to my e-mails. I have have filed a claim with PayPal.
Jeff
I have purchased a couple of things from him through ROL Auctions and delivery has usually been prompt. I have been a little disappointed in shipping costs etc. but the merchandise has been as described. His ROL name is PCMAN.
--
William Richardson ENC USNR Ret.
TRA 8703 L2