Rockwell 7v Horizontal Bandsaw Stripped Gear

Hi Group, I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Having one made is an option, but I thought I'd see if there might be parts out there. Thank you for any information. Jim

Reply to
cole steeby

Jim,

Try Boston Gear catalog.

You will need to measure sizes and know the DP.

Dave

Reply to
Dave, I can't do that

Delta/Porter Cable/DeWalt has a repair parts website, might be you could get something there, if you're lucky. It WAS Rockwell-Delta for awhile, after all.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

Ned Simmons