Rockwell 7v Horizontal Bandsaw Stripped Gear

Hi Group,
I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Having one made is an
option, but I thought I'd see if there might be parts out there. Thank
you for any information.
Jim
Reply to
cole steeby
Jim,
Try Boston Gear catalog.
You will need to measure sizes and know the DP.
Dave
Reply to
Dave, I can't do that
Delta/Porter Cable/DeWalt has a repair parts website, might be you could get something there, if you're lucky. It WAS Rockwell-Delta for awhile, after all.
Stan
Reply to
stans4
Ned Simmons