Carolina Horizontal Bandsaw

Hi Folks! I wonder if anyone knows whether or not the Carolina Tool and Equipment company still does business?

I have one of their horizontal bandsaws and am in need of a few replacement bits such as the 12" dia. cast iron "bottom" or drive wheel and both the blade guides.

I suppose that I could cast these both and machine them but I'd really rather not if I can get hold of the real thing.

Thanks in advance!

Tinker

Reply to
Misty & Sean Foley

The number I have for Carolina or Ramco is 1-800-845-4141. It worked last summer when I priced the idler wheel on my Ramco RS90 bandsaw. Steve

replacement

Reply to
Sven

Steve,

Many thanks for the response! I tried the two 1 800 numbers listed in the upper wheel cover of the saw but neither one worked, one was the 4141 number you provided. But!... I didn't know that there was also another name to chase down "Ramco"

I'll start with a google search on that right away!

Thanks again,

Tinker

Reply to
Misty & Sean Foley