Tubing Roller Progress Report

A progress report (painfully slow progress) on my "Ernies" tubing roller has been posted to the Metalworking.com drop box File names are: Roller1 , Roller2, Roller3 and Roller Text.

Not too many more pieces to make and I will be able to give it a test roll.

Sorry about the text file. I have the hardest time remember to put hard returns in the text so it doesn't run off the right side of the screen.

Errol Groff Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Tech

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

Errol Groff

Looking good so far.

Reply to