SolidWorks Gallery

Download SW Parts from my site

Greetings De Marco

Reply to
Marko M. Markovic

all models are there? I'd say you should give clear credit to the original designer...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Reply to
Sporkman

Reply to
Sporkman

ok, I wasn't sure in fact. Sorry. In this case, Marko is too shy. Marko, you should make it CLEAR that it is YOUR work! btw, where is the "Contributions" link ?

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Looks pretty cool. I like the mouse overs. I am adding your link to our list on our intranet page among all the other great ones that have been presented out here. Thanks.

P.S. You might want to add Back button on each page.

Reply to
SWuser

When going through the only page that has a back button is the last page so I ended up flipping between the last and second to last pages a few times. If you have it loop back to page one or add a back arrow to the middle pages it sure would be spiffy. (Please note that I am beint critical for your benefit.) It looks great!

Regards

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Reply to
Sporkman

As far as I know, they are all Marko's models, Phillipe.

He sent me some of his models last Oct. If you move your mouse over the images on my site the authors name should appear, otherwise all the models should have the authors name and email in the file properties.

Marko is good and.. that train model is kewl!

..

Philippe Guglielmetti wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador