Ametek 30VDC 40VDC 50VDC MOTORS

Hi,
Anyone familliar with green Ametek motors that can be found in old tape drives, and mainframes? They are about 5" tall green. They are permanent
magnet motors which can be used as generators.
I am interested in making a windmill but need to know: - MAX RPM - Current Output
If anyone can give me any info, it would be greatly appreciated
Merry Christmas!