More on Servo Motors

Just thought I would post a bit more information on the Servomotors I picked up. all ABB made
3 different styles
641.2.30.92/34
BEMF 60V-max RPM 3000 Cont S Torq 2 Nm 10.5 Amps Peak S Torq 10 Nm 53 Amps
864.2.30.91/36
BEMF 257V-max RPM 3000 Cont S Torq 10 Nm 13.8 Amps Peak S Torq 30 Nm 42.7 Amps
4422079693
BEMF 24V-max RPM 680 Cont S Torq 2.2 Nm kt 0.32 Nm/A Amps Peak S Torq 307.1 Nm 22 Amps
The last lot is what I was interested in basically 24 volt motors 500 plus watts max out put may be able to do a small kits style kart for a bit of fun with them.
The first two types appear to have 3 wires to them with labels W, U and V, they also appear to have tacho's or encoders fitted internally but have not stripped them down yet to see which type.
Images at the following links incase there is any interest or general use available about them. Does anyone use similar for CNC control and how much are the drives. I use stepper and wonder if worth trying servo for any future project.
http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/images/servo1.jpg
http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/images/servo2.jpg
http://www.aphtrading.co.uk/images/servo3.jpg
cheers