More on RCM

Dear Subscriber, R/C Modeler Magazine is currently in sales negotiations. More details will be posted on our website in approximately two weeks. At that time subscribers can choose to have the remainder of their subscription fulfilled by the new magazine or request a refund. The RCM book and plan service will continue. The phone number and address (for book & plan orders) will remain unchanged.

Thank you, Laura Subscription Dept R/C Modeler Magazine

Reply to
Red Scholefield

That is awesome....they have tons of plans and excellent s.

Mik

-- pda4yo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- pda4you's Profile:

this thread:

pda4you

Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. Explains why I haven't gotten an issue since June. Too bad, the end of an era.

Thanks Red, for sharing that with us.

Reply to
Double Ace

I'm not holding my breath!

Lyman in Gainesville

Reply to
Lyman Slack

A bit ironic, since I had NEVER subscribed to RCM until July - so maybe it's all my fault! I subscribed to Life Magazine back in the 60s when it died (a little irone there!) and to Psychology Today just before it folded. When they started up again, they said "tough luck" to my request to have my subscription honored. So, if you want your magazine to go belly up, just solicit my subscription!

Geoff the Unlucky

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

So I take it you don't get Model Aviation? At least, not yet? :)

Reply to
Chuck Jones

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:41:50 -0500, "Storm's Hamburgers" wrote in :

That was my reaction, too, but I didn't want to make G the U feel worse than he already does. :o(

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Hey, can you start watching Survivor and American Idle? Pleasepleaseplease! Naw, I know what ya mean. My wife and I are the kiss of death for a lot of products. As soon as we find something we like, it leaves the shelves. I just started building kits the last couple of years... Wonder if the kits disappearing is my fault...

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Thanks, Marty! (I think...) BTW, did you ever get that 2-stroke failure disanosis book I posted about a couple of months ago? If not, e-mail me direct and I'll send you one.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Yeah, I get it, along with not just one, but several copies of the unsolicited DVDs... Sigh...

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Now I know who to blame!!! :)

Reply to
Black Cloud

Up until about 5 years ago, EVERY company I worked for either went bankrupt or closed the office I was in. It has been the running joke at my current office!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Paul wrote: "Up until about 5 years ago, EVERY company I worked fo

either went bankrupt or closed the office I was in."

Just what does that tell us about you Paul?

Jerry

PS Are you still flying at RCRC

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

RCRC? Where is that?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Rocket City Radio Control - Huntsville, AL.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Paul, I thought you were flying the Alabama for some reason....guess no

:(

Jerr