Looking for well-written robotics articles

Hello,
I am the Infomaster at the in-dev RoboticsResources.com, a website aimed at robotics users and wannabees all over the world. We're
approaching the stage of launch and I would like to fill out the various sections of the site a bit. To do that, I'm looking for articles that fit these basic categories:
Building Basic Stamp PIC LEGO MindStorms Programming
The MindStorms category is pretty well fleshed out, but the other sections could use a bit more. If anyone would be interested in writing an article or has an article already online that they would allow us to reprint, please drop me a line at webmaster!@!roboticsresources.com (remove spamblock before mailing) and I will supply further information.
All the best and a Merry Christmas to all, ~Mike Thorn