ROL NEWS--Roadrunner Rocketry Introduces 29mm Single Use Motors

Roadrunner Rocketry Introduces 29mm Single Use Motors May 17, 2006 Web posted at: 12:27 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- Roadrunner Rocketry Inc. introduces three 29mm single
use composite model rocket motors in the F and G impulse class. These motors include a two-wire igniter, have a built-in thrust ring and have 7-10% more impulse than competing motors, all at a suggested price about 20% less than competitive offerings.
Roadrunner propellant produces white/grey smoke with a bright white flame and a moderate burn time. Rapid propellant is a short burn, high thrust propellant producing a moderate amount of dark smoke that makes it easy to track flights. The motors are as follows:
A G80 (Roadrunner Rapid) with total impulse of 108 n-s, peak impulse of 114 n, and a burn time of 1.4 seconds. Delays are 4, 7 and 10 seconds, with retail pricing of $20.95.
An F60 (Roadrunner Rapid) with total impulse of 77 n-s, peak impulse of 90 n, and a burn time of 1.3 seconds. Delays are 4, 7 and 10 seconds, with retail pricing of $18.95.
An F35 (Roadrunner) with total impulse of 78 n-s, peak impulse of 50 n, and a burn time of 2.3 seconds. Delays are 6 and 10 seconds, with retail pricing of $18.95
These single use motors are fully assembled and contain 62.5 grams or less of propellant. Utilizing a one piece molded casing, the motors have been extensively tested and have proven to be highly reliable and easily ignited. Certified by the National Association of Rocketry, the motors are also approved by the California State Fire Marshal for sale and use in the state of California.
Roadrunner has substantial inventories of each motor ready to ship and is in the process of establishing retail distribution and launch site motor vendors. Interested parties should contact Roadrunner by email.
For more information, including downloadable wRasp and Rocksim motor files, thrust curves, and instructions for use, see www.RoadrunnerRocketry.com.
Source: Roadrunner Rocketry Inc.
So who, exactly, is behind Roadrunner Rocketry?
David Erbas-White
ROL News wrote:

David Erbas-White wrote:

Wile E. Coyote?
Rick wrote:

That would be Acme Rocketry wouldn't it?
Someone who is not that well known in rocketry and someone who is.
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

In article _ULag.21502$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com, Anthony Cesaroni at snipped-for-privacy@cesaroni.net wrote on 5/17/06 2:42 PM:

Let me guess...Bob Korman and Scott Dixon?
I'm not bound by an NDA.
Gary
Do you really think Scott would do that? Guess again. :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto
wrote on 5/17/06 2:42 PM:

In article 2m%ag.23059$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com, Anthony Cesaroni at snipped-for-privacy@cesaroni.net wrote on 5/18/06 8:17 AM:

At least I was 50% right.
Re: Scott. I wouldn't be surprised. You then?
Gary
Domain Name: ROADRUNNERROCKETRY.COM Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC. Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com Name Server: NS2.FATCOW.COM Name Server: NS1.FATCOW.COM Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited Updated Date: 24-Apr-2006 Creation Date: 21-Apr-2004 Expiration Date: 21-Apr-2014
Been around for about 2 years....but I've never heard of 'em again.
-Aaron
In article snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, Aaron at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 5/17/06 2:50 PM:

The clue is the name registered less than 3 weeks after the AeroTech/ISP asset sale.
Gary
Jonathan Richman?
http://www.rockinboston.com/mlovers.htm
I suspect they will make your rocket go "faster miles an hour".
http://jojo.d-and-h.net/ml.htm#roadrunner
;)
-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader
http://www.sirius.com /

...only with the "Double Chocolate Malted" propellant formulation.
?????
http://www.sirius.com /

Another JR&TML classic:
http://homepage.mac.com/ramonrempel/JoJo/songs/d/doublechocolatemalted.html
With malt added it would no longer be a Frappe (I assume).
I loved when my freshman roommate from the suburbs of Detroit complained about how his milkshake tasted like chocolate milk. I asked him "exactly what did you say when you ordered it?" He said "I want a chocolate milk shake". I said: "That's why you got a chocolate milk, because that's what they call them here."
http://www.sirius.com /
It's a secret recipe that NAR people can't use 'cause you have to make it yourself. ;-)
Phil
On Mon, 22 May 2006 16:15:26 GMT, "Fred Shecter"

ROL News wrote:

Let's see. I've developed a product, gotten it certified, built a large inventory, but I don't have a single dealer signed up yet. Anybody see a hole in the business plan here?
Rick wrote:

Although, perhaps it IS a better way of doing things than getting everyone excited about a new product that never gets built...
Rick wrote:

Just get a sign that says "Bird Seed" and put it in a pile of motors. Who needs dealers?
Beep-Beep!

From the web site, these look like the AT molded casings. Are these relabeled AT motors, a la PML and RocketVision?