ROL NEWS--NAR Certifies AeroTech F-Motors

NAR Certifies AeroTech F-Motors May 31, 2005 Web posted at: 1:08 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire) -- The following motors have been certified by NAR Standards & Testing for general use as model rocket motors effective April 10, 2005. They are single use motors.

Aerotech: 29mm X 83mm F42-4, 8 (52.93 Newton-seconds total impulse, 27.0 grams propellant mass)

Aerotech 29mm X 98mm F26-6, 9 (62.19 Newton-seconds total impulse, 43.1 grams propellant mass)

Source: NNAR Standards & Testing

Reply to
ROL News

So this is a 98mm motor?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's a vernier motor. You can put in a 98mm motor mount, but have to install it sideways. ;)

!
Reply to
raydunakin

Which part of 98mm don't you understand? 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

It uses the all-new "Hockey-puck" casing -- 98mm diameter by 29mm long.

- Rick "It's a hybrid" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I know plenty of people I have had to correct and clarify that motors are commonly described by diameter not length.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It clearly says, "29mm X 98mm", What part of that didn't you comprehend?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Which one is diameter?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wow, you really are as stupid as you appear to be.

It's an F motor.

Go on, say something else stupid, you're on a roll.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry already has Gary's pictures of it on his web site. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Thank you for your input.

Reply to