ROL NEWS--NAR Certifies AeroTech F-Motors

NAR Certifies AeroTech F-Motors
May 31, 2005
Web posted at: 1:08 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- The following motors have been certified by NAR
Standards & Testing for general use as model rocket motors effective
April 10, 2005. They are single use motors.
Aerotech: 29mm X 83mm F42-4, 8 (52.93 Newton-seconds total impulse, 27.0
grams propellant mass)
Aerotech 29mm X 98mm F26-6, 9 (62.19 Newton-seconds total impulse, 43.1
grams propellant mass)
Source: NNAR Standards & Testing
Reply to
ROL News
So this is a 98mm motor?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
It's a vernier motor. You can put in a 98mm motor mount, but have to install it sideways. ;)
!
Reply to
raydunakin
Which part of 98mm don't you understand? 8-)
Reply to
Phil Stein
It uses the all-new "Hockey-puck" casing -- 98mm diameter by 29mm long.
- Rick "It's a hybrid" Dickinson
Reply to
Rick Dickinson
I know plenty of people I have had to correct and clarify that motors are commonly described by diameter not length.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
It clearly says, "29mm X 98mm", What part of that didn't you comprehend?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
Which one is diameter?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Wow, you really are as stupid as you appear to be.
It's an F motor.
Go on, say something else stupid, you're on a roll.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
Jerry already has Gary's pictures of it on his web site. 8-)
Reply to
Phil Stein
Thank you for your input.
Reply to