Tesla Secret

So what is Tesla's Secret? Sounds like another Perpetual Motion scheme.

Neal

Reply to
Texas Cable Guy

Gotta be Scamolla "ur investment in this amazing technology is just $47"

...but it is interesting .. wireless power supplies are in development somewhere .. but they work using harmonics similar to sound, but on electromagnetic radio waves. As I remember, the power supply generates electromagnetic radio waves at a specific frequency the receiver vibrates at that specific frequency and generates electrical power ..

Huh I can't find a link for it ....

anyway .. if there is electromagnetic radiation around us at all times .. can there not be a device that vibrates to the frequency, any available frequency?

How one would build such a device .. I have no idea ..

Reply to
123Jim

ok, possibly I was barking up the wrong tree regarding the specifics of transmitting electricity wirelessly ... "The Tesla generator was developed by Tesla in 1895, in conjunction with his developments concerning the liquefaction of air. .... " read on :

123Jim

It is a very simple circuit. You can build one in a few minutes. You can use a sheet of aluminum foil as your antenna. You can also place a piece of chicken wire in front of a satellite dish...watch what happens!

The link above shows you how to get 40v @ 250ma (10 watts). It is a simple circuit with several series of voltage doublers. By removing the circuits closest to the antenna, you will reduce the voltage. By adding more of these circuits in parallel, you increase the current. So you can actually replace a 250watt solar panel array with this circuit for under $50 in parts. This circuit will also provide power 24/7. This makes it

1000 percent more efficient than solar panels. My antenna would be my all metal roof. With a huge array of these circuits, I can easily get 250+ watts. You really don't need 150 feet of wire to get this circuit to work. Just use your imagination. You can point it to overhead power lines to pick up that radiant energy.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You need to study the math behind energy. This is pure buloney.

Voltage doubling always halfs (plus some losses) the current. Power nor energy do *NOT** come from nowhere.

Power = potential difference x current flow.

Usually imagination works much better than these phoney circuits. You only get millvolts and microamps from the air, stealing fields from broadcast towers and nearby power lines. Hook a hydro turbine in your water supply line and steal from the water utility if you can afford all the free power you can get.

The link above shows you how to get 40v @ 250ma (10 watts). It is a simple circuit with several series of voltage doublers. By removing the circuits closest to the antenna, you will reduce the voltage. By adding more of these circuits in parallel, you increase the current. So you can actually replace a 250watt solar panel array with this circuit for under $50 in parts. This circuit will also provide power 24/7. This makes it

1000 percent more efficient than solar panels. My antenna would be my all metal roof. With a huge array of these circuits, I can easily get 250+ watts. You really don't need 150 feet of wire to get this circuit to work. Just use your imagination. You can point it to overhead power lines to pick up that radiant energy.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Josepi

Thanks, Jim!

Reply to
Texas Cable Guy

It's cheap enough for anyone to try it for themselves.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

The same was said about getting more power out of an alternator than thought possible. You don't need a coil to energize a magnetic field, you just need much stronger magnets. The more magnetic flux = more amps...so that $99 100Amp stock alternator can easily be converted into a $300 200-300A with a few minor modifications.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Nobody needs to try it for themselves. A pencil is cheaper.

Write this down

1 Volt x 10 mAmperes = 10 mWatts

10 volts x 1 mAmpere = 10 mWatts. The power doesn't change except in time accumulated energies, it can.

Each voltage doubler stage loses some of the energy in losses due to resistance causing heat.

BTW: I once received a charge off my van under a 220kV power line that set me on my ass. I got about 750vac from the truck to a puddle on the ground and about 18 mA to the same puddle. This equates to power impossible to calculate.

The voltage and the current was not measured in the same situation. One was dead shorted and one was open circuited.

My high voltage gloves were in the truck and I was outside trying to get in and I wwasn't touching it again. Radial tires help this situation and I had bias ply ones on (old days) with a higher insulation factor. Always pack under all of the phases evenly...LOL

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

[...]

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

[...]

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

[...]

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

[...]

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

[...]

Josepi wrote:

Reply to
Josepi

If its enough to charge a cell phone, its usable energy. Every little bit counts.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Reminds me of the guy near Droitwich who got prosecuted. Not sure of the charge, maybe something under the Wireless Telegraphy act.

Droitwich is the site of the BBC's Radio 4, formerly "The home service", transmitter. 500kW on (in those days) 200kHz. It was a house on the opposite side of the road to the site, within about 500yards of the building and aerial and he had a large coil of wire in his loft.

It was discovered when a field strength survey was carried out and a hole was found in the radiation pattern.

Reply to
Stuart

Many times it was stated that car alternators are not good for wind turbine usage due the tha lack of speed required for such a small number of poles. Strong PMs may help but will likely not improve the field strength output of a wound exciter field. There is no limit to the field strength except for the wire size.

My wind turbine generators utilize about 45 poles and get lots of pole passing at their low speeds a wind tubine runs at. A car alternator runs at thousands of RPMs and works poorly at the low speeds from a wind turbine.

I wasn't around for any recent auto alternator discussion. Most consider it a dead avenue for alternative energy production.

Were you the one pushing these things and attempting to sell them here a few years ago?

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Josepi

Hello, all, and FWIW a recent reply of mine to a post on sci.physics.electromag:

Hello, and Nikola Tesla, while arguably one of the world's great inventors, is often associated with, for lack of a better term, fantastic/sci-fi devices. Tesla himself is partly to blame since he made claims for some of his more exotic devices (e.g. a handheld oscillator that could bring down a bridge) that were never demonstrated. Another problem is that biographies on Tesla (e.g. Margaret Cheney's book) aren't written by folks with sufficient technical knowledge IMO to separate the wheat from the chaff. Whether or not this is a deliberate attempt to sell more books I can't say. Kind of like the Syfy channel's "Ghost Hunters" show. Is it really science or more for pure entertainment? (The hosts are Roto-Rooter plumbers by day if that means anything.)

As any EE like myself knows, Tesla's contributions to A.C. power generation, distribution and utilization are real, practical, and well-documented. A unit for magnetic flux density takes his name. His experiments in high-frequency A.C. also added to our knowledge of electrophysics. Can't we just let it go at that and let the man RIP?

Now, can I interest anyone in capacitors for residential power factor correction? Gar-on-teed to lower your monthly bill. Hmm, ads for that kind of stuff seem to have evaporated of late. Sincerely,

Reply to
J. B. Wood

J. B. Wood Inscribed thus:

Not surprising ! A waste of time since domestic users aren't charged for Wattless current !

Reply to
Baron

When I graduated as an EE I didn't know about anything but the Tesla coil (which came from reading magazines).

Tesla also has some of the basic patents on radio (at least in the US). Marconi infringed on them. Tesla's priority wasn't determined by the US Supreme Court until after World War 2.

There was a true believer here about 2 years ago. Questions come up at alt.home.repair periodically.

Reply to
bud--