Tesla Secret

So what is Tesla's Secret? Sounds like another Perpetual Motion scheme. http://www.teslasecret.net/hyperlinkmagic/1
Neal

Gotta be Scamolla "ur investment in this amazing technology is just $47"
...but it is interesting .. wireless power supplies are in development somewhere .. but they work using harmonics similar to sound, but on electromagnetic radio waves. As I remember, the power supply generates electromagnetic radio waves at a specific frequency the receiver vibrates at that specific frequency and generates electrical power ..
Huh I can't find a link for it ....
anyway .. if there is electromagnetic radiation around us at all times .. can there not be a device that vibrates to the frequency, any available frequency?
How one would build such a device .. I have no idea ..

ok, possibly I was barking up the wrong tree regarding the specifics of transmitting electricity wirelessly ... "The Tesla generator was developed by Tesla in 1895, in conjunction with his developments concerning the liquefaction of air. .... " read on : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Texas Cable Guy wrote:

It is a very simple circuit. You can build one in a few minutes. You can use a sheet of aluminum foil as your antenna. You can also place a piece of chicken wire in front of a satellite dish...watch what happens!
http://www.next.gr/inside-circuits/free-energy-collector-circuit-l5853.html
The link above shows you how to get 40v @ 250ma (10 watts). It is a simple circuit with several series of voltage doublers. By removing the circuits closest to the antenna, you will reduce the voltage. By adding more of these circuits in parallel, you increase the current. So you can actually replace a 250watt solar panel array with this circuit for under $50 in parts. This circuit will also provide power 24/7. This makes it 1000 percent more efficient than solar panels. My antenna would be my all metal roof. With a huge array of these circuits, I can easily get 250+ watts. You really don't need 150 feet of wire to get this circuit to work. Just use your imagination. You can point it to overhead power lines to pick up that radiant energy.
Jim Rojas
You need to study the math behind energy. This is pure buloney.
Voltage doubling always halfs (plus some losses) the current. Power nor energy do *NOT** come from nowhere.
Power = potential difference x current flow.
Usually imagination works much better than these phoney circuits. You only get millvolts and microamps from the air, stealing fields from broadcast towers and nearby power lines. Hook a hydro turbine in your water supply line and steal from the water utility if you can afford all the free power you can get.
[...]
Josepi wrote:

It's cheap enough for anyone to try it for themselves.
Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online! http://www.tech-man.com 8002 Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604 813-884-6335
Nobody needs to try it for themselves. A pencil is cheaper.
Write this down
1 Volt x 10 mAmperes = 10 mWatts
10 volts x 1 mAmpere = 10 mWatts. The power doesn't change except in time accumulated energies, it can.
Each voltage doubler stage loses some of the energy in losses due to resistance causing heat.
BTW: I once received a charge off my van under a 220kV power line that set me on my ass. I got about 750vac from the truck to a puddle on the ground and about 18 mA to the same puddle. This equates to power impossible to calculate.
The voltage and the current was not measured in the same situation. One was dead shorted and one was open circuited.
My high voltage gloves were in the truck and I was outside trying to get in and I wwasn't touching it again. Radial tires help this situation and I had bias ply ones on (old days) with a higher insulation factor. Always pack under all of the phases evenly...LOL

Josepi wrote:

[...]
Josepi wrote:

Josepi wrote:

If its enough to charge a cell phone, its usable energy. Every little bit counts.
Jim Rojas
A quad redundant response?
You're an idiot. Go away, and do not return until AFTER you look up and LEARN about USENET!
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1036.html
Josepi wrote:

[...]
Josepi wrote:

Josepi wrote:

The same was said about getting more power out of an alternator than thought possible. You don't need a coil to energize a magnetic field, you just need much stronger magnets. The more magnetic flux = more amps...so that $99 100Amp stock alternator can easily be converted into a $300 200-300A with a few minor modifications.
Jim Rojas
Many times it was stated that car alternators are not good for wind turbine usage due the tha lack of speed required for such a small number of poles. Strong PMs may help but will likely not improve the field strength output of a wound exciter field. There is no limit to the field strength except for the wire size.
My wind turbine generators utilize about 45 poles and get lots of pole passing at their low speeds a wind tubine runs at. A car alternator runs at thousands of RPMs and works poorly at the low speeds from a wind turbine.
I wasn't around for any recent auto alternator discussion. Most consider it a dead avenue for alternative energy production.
Were you the one pushing these things and attempting to sell them here a few years ago?
The same was said about getting more power out of an alternator than thought possible. You don't need a coil to energize a magnetic field, you just need much stronger magnets. The more magnetic flux = more amps...so that $99 100Amp stock alternator can easily be converted into a $300 200-300A with a few minor modifications.
Jim Rojas

You are an idiot. Car alternators are specifically designed to operate at LOWER rpms than the generators they replaced, and drive ratios solve any small differences from the target value.
Stop top posting, you Usenet total retard.
In article

Clearly you need to check facts before opening your mouth and insulting people.
Many years ago I replaced the dynamo on my car with an alternator. It came with a new /smaller/ pulley to /increase/ the rpm over that required by the dynamo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternator#Automotive_alternators
http://www.otherpower.com/otherpower_wind_alternators.html
--
Stuart Winsor

Midland RISC OS show - Sat July 9th 2011

You are an idiot. Cars are designed with more than one pulley, and if it was designed for a generator, the generator will have a slow rate because they cannot be driven too fast. They suffer on output, however, when driven below certain rates, and that window is too small.
So, car makers (probably GM and Delco) decided to design an alternator that could handle the full gamut of rotational velocity, while still putting out, even at idle.
So, it wasn't just the alternator's pulley that differed, it was the drive pulley as well to get to the final ratio, which you are clearly clueless about.
They are made to put out at low rpm, yet not over-voltage at higher rates either by way of saturated core structures (by limiting their mass), or by limiting the max current at those higher rates of rotation. Generators fail at lower engine speeds, and only put out at higher speeds and get dangerous at even higher rates, which engine designs climbed to back then. Another point you are clueless about.
'Many years ago" is where your head is at, and that ain't even all great, boy.
Many DECADES ago, I placed a generator on my go cart, and powered it with a battery, and rode up and down my streets with it. That was 1971, at age 11, and I knew even then why they were replaced. It is obvious that you do not.
The mass of the rotor is so much higher that it slowed engine rpm rate climb times as engines became more powerful. Alternators are designed with lower mass rotors, and can handle the higher rpms compared to generators. The rest would be in the support electronics after that.
You lose. Maybe you should check *your* facts, "Dynamo Boy".
In article

In 1971 I was driving, messing about with and fixing cars not playing with go-carts - so grow up sonny.
Actually Chrysler was the first manufacturer to start fitting alternators on cars intended for the mass market. and I am well aware of the physics and engineering involved in alternator design and production.