Model Car Instructions

Does anyone know where I could obtain some instructions for a 1971 Hemi Cuda. It's revell-monogram brand. I spilled some paint all over it and it's ruined. I've looked all over the internet for them but no luck. I've even tried revell-monogram's missing part claim, but no luck there either.

Reply to
Phreaking_Freak

Does anyone know where I could obtain some instructions for a 1971 Hemi Cuda. It's revell-monogram brand. I spilled some paint all over it and it's ruined. I've looked all over the internet for them but no luck. I've even tried revell-monogram's missing part claim, but no luck there either. You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Phreaking_Freak

Is the plastic itself ruined or does it just need a good overnight soak in Castrol Super Clean (the purple jug stuff in the automotive section at Wal Mart) to get the paint off? It doesn't hurt plastic. Strips skin and I suspect eyeballs, so use eye protection and rubber gloves when soaking it.

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

i believe it dissolves paper which the instructions seem to be printed on.

I believe it's the paper instructions that were ruined not the model. Never having much interest in 'E' bodies, I can't help out. Sorry!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yes. I spilled the Paint on the Instructions and not even half way finished the model so I kinda need it.

Reply to
Phreaking_Freak

Real modelers don't need instructions!

"Instructions? Amigo, We donn need no schtinkin' instructions!"

- The unknown modeler

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

Funny, but not helpful.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Looks like there is hope.

Julian Hales has them. He posted another thread here on r.m.s under

"who wanted a copy of Revel? Cuda 71" heading.

Email him.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.