Model Car Instructions

Does anyone know where I could obtain some instructions for a 1971
Hemi Cuda. It's revell-monogram brand. I spilled some paint all over
it and it's ruined. I've looked all over the internet for them but no
luck. I've even tried revell-monogram's missing part claim, but no
luck there either.
Reply to
Phreaking_Freak
Does anyone know where I could obtain some instructions for a 1971 Hemi Cuda. It's revell-monogram brand. I spilled some paint all over it and it's ruined. I've looked all over the internet for them but no luck. I've even tried revell-monogram's missing part claim, but no luck there either. You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Phreaking_Freak
Is the plastic itself ruined or does it just need a good overnight soak in Castrol Super Clean (the purple jug stuff in the automotive section at Wal Mart) to get the paint off? It doesn't hurt plastic. Strips skin and I suspect eyeballs, so use eye protection and rubber gloves when soaking it.
WinBear
Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)
i believe it dissolves paper which the instructions seem to be printed on.
I believe it's the paper instructions that were ruined not the model. Never having much interest in 'E' bodies, I can't help out. Sorry!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Yes. I spilled the Paint on the Instructions and not even half way finished the model so I kinda need it.
Reply to
Phreaking_Freak
Real modelers don't need instructions!
"Instructions? Amigo, We donn need no schtinkin' instructions!"
- The unknown modeler
Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit
Funny, but not helpful.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Looks like there is hope.
Julian Hales has them. He posted another thread here on r.m.s under
"who wanted a copy of Revel? Cuda 71" heading.
Email him.
Peteski
Reply to
Peter W.