Model Instructions

Does anyone know where I could obtain some instructions for a 1971 Hemi Cuda. It's revell-monogram brand. I spilled some paint all over it and it's ruined. I've looked all over the internet for them but no luck. I've even tried revell-monogram's missing part claim, but no luck there either.

Reply to
Phreaking_Freak

I have 3 sets of those, so I can send you a set. I guess you wouldn't want to tell your mailing address out in public Usenet, so I'll email you.

David Kennesaw, GA

Reply to
jdb

If you don't find them here, try Hobby Heaven's message board at:

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Could you e-mail me a scan or image of the instructions?

Reply to
Phreaking_Freak