Did I miss a HL sale?

I saw a mention of Hobby Lobby half off sales (in reference to the NX-01
Enterprise). Did they have a half off while I was in Oshkosh and not tell me?!
!$&&%!^&(##!$$!% and double !%$%$@%$!!#@^%
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to
return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy
The sale was on last week and ended Saturday July 31st. You mean to tell me that the buzz going around the Oshkosh crowd wasn't about a HL sale :-)
If it is any consolation, there is not much on sale this week worth your consideration.
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47
They don't seem to be that frequent. Besides, it rained a couple days up there in cheeseland, and there was a HL within a mile of the airport...could have taken advantage of the bad weather. Oh well, life goes on.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy
Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47
Now wait a minute. You had a rain day at the fly in and a HL within a mile? AND YOU DID NOT JUST GO???? That rain day should have been spent seeking local Hobby establishments.
The HL sale they had this time came only about a month after the last one. That was a surprise as they seem to go about three or four months between them.
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Yup, all 3 stores in Albuquerque had that kit for 50% off.
Grandpa John
Disco -- FlyNavy wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa