Albatross DIII interior shots?

I'm building the 1/48 Glencoe Austro-Hungarian Albatross DIII (yea, ok, I'm a glutton for punishment), and would like some interior info. Any pics from Rinebeck, or diagrams showing appointments, ribbing, etc would be great. TIA Michael Vinson

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Look in this file

JP

"Disco -- FlyNavy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com...

Reply to
JP

Albatross Publications just released a very nice volume with a lot of research info on the Albatross D.III.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Thanks to Bill and JP, I appreciate the quick replies.