Flintstomemobile?

Saw a Polar Lights Jetson's car at HL the other day, was wondering if they, or anyone, made a Flintstone car as well, since they were both Hanna-Barbara cartoons.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Lindberg made a Flintstonemobile and Barney Rubbles car. I beleive these date back to when the first live action Flinstones movie was released. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

They also made that sports car Le Sabre 2000 or something along those lines from the first movie.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

There is also an ancient AMT kit, very rare and expensive nowadays. But I think the Lindberg one is pretty commonly available.

Steve H

Max Bryant wrote:

Reply to
snh9728