Is Lindberg still in business?

I was told they built a Flintstonemobile, and was wondering if it might still be available other than that damn eBay

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

I don't know about Lindberg, but the Flintmobile I have says Crafthouse Corp, an RPM company on the instructions. Other data included: 1/20 scale, kit #72411, Snapfit, 1994. I bought mine in '99 at the Kit Collector's Expo in SoCal. They have been plentiful there since, including the Barney Rubble Sabre Car (or whatever it is), & relatively cheap (I paid less than $10 for it). I will look at the next show if you like, but that won't be until July 25.

I have posted a pic > I was told they built a Flintstonemobile, and was wondering if it might still

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

AFAIK, Lindberg is still in business. RPM are the overall owners of Testors, Crafthouse, Lindberg, Pactra, Floquil, etc. I don't know if that kit is still available. I've never seen it on the shelves here but hobby shops are scarce roundabouts.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak