ISC Extra 300S instructions

HI everybody, I am starting to fly again, I went to an air show and got bitten by the flying bug again!! It's been a few years, I have a boxed up ISC (INDY RC) Extra 300S ARC. 72 in wingspan and 1.20 size... I have all the parts but I seem to have misplaced the instructions to put it all together in my move from college.. Does anybody have a scan of these or would want to sell a copy of these instructions.. I have some pieces and I have no idea what to do with them.... I understand ISC was bought out by horizon hobbies in 1998, but horizon is of no help and doesn't have any documentation on this plane at all..

THanks for your time snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
fisher972002