instructions for set #8880

Hi everybody,
I have lost the instruction book for the set # 8880.
I got it again thanks to the great site
but i think it is
not complete : it ends at the 33rd instruction.
Can you confirm me wether it is complete or not, and if not, can anybody
send me the missing instructions ?
Thank you very much (for reading my poor English !)
Olivier
Reply to
olisyl
The entire instruction book for 8880 is posted at:
From your description, you only visited the first web page of the instruction site, which has the first 48 pages of the instruction book. Click on the "next" in the bottom right area to get pages 49-92 of the instruction book.
Reply to
Ken Rice
I have zipped these files for you. Email me back and let me know if you still need them. I would love to help out a Legomaniac like myself.
Reply to
Hilldshtcllr

Site Timeline