Architectural Desktop 2.0 installs on Windows XP Pro?

Does anyone know how to you could install Architectural Desktop R2.0 on Windows XP Pro??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Robert Furgiuele snipped-for-privacy@idirect.com

Reply to
Roberto Furgiuele

once installed if you right click on the icon on your desktop and go to compatability tab you can make it run in any previous version of windows, it has worked for anything I was unable to open in xp pro though admitedly I've never tried it with architectural desktop 2.0

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Thanks I got it to work