INFO ON INSTALLING AUTOCAD ON AN XP COMPUTER

Anyone out there willing to help me out? I have a windowss 2000 version of autocad 2000 with md 4.0. I need a cd for the xp version. I am willing to
trade someone. Of course this is for evaluation purpose only.
i HAVE HEARD THERE ISN'T AN xp VERSION? tHEN HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT ON XP??
PLEASE HELP
please email me if you can help
thanks much
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Put the disk in the drive, open it and click on the .exe.