does anyone have the code to

...copy an object from paperspace to modelspace, preferably VBA?

If you have Express Tools, it's CHSPACE ... ___

Thanks, but I'm looking for VBA or AutoLISP code.
--
"Paul Turvill" < snipped-for-privacy@turvill.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...
Why would anyone bother to write something that already exists? I guess if you insist on "VBA or AutoLISP code" you'll end up having to do it yourself. ___

Oh ... and if you'd bothered to look, you would have found that this particular Express Tool *is* written in LISP. ___

Hey Paul, who the hell do you think you are? What an ahole you are. I don't have express tools.
--
"Paul Turvill" < snipped-for-privacy@turvill.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

don't
LMAO

...just one of the most reliable posters of ANSWERS on the group.

PLONK.

damn! I should have thought of that!! Better late than never :)
Glad to help.

The Express Tool chspace *IS* AutoLISP. What do you need more?
Juergen