does anyone have the code to

...copy an object from paperspace to modelspace, preferably VBA?
Reply to
scooby's doo-doo
If you have Express Tools, it's CHSPACE ... ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Thanks, but I'm looking for VBA or AutoLISP code.
Reply to
scooby's doo-doo
Why would anyone bother to write something that already exists? I guess if you insist on "VBA or AutoLISP code" you'll end up having to do it yourself. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Oh ... and if you'd bothered to look, you would have found that this particular Express Tool *is* written in LISP. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
The Express Tool chspace *IS* AutoLISP. What do you need more?
Juergen
scooby's doo-doo schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Hey Paul, who the hell do you think you are? What an ahole you are. I don't have express tools.
Reply to
scooby's doo-doo
LMAO
Reply to
Michael (LS)
...just one of the most reliable posters of ANSWERS on the group.
PLONK.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
damn! I should have thought of that!! Better late than never :)
Reply to
Dave Jones
Glad to help.
Reply to