does anyone have the code to

...copy an object from paperspace to modelspace, preferably VBA?

Reply to
scooby's doo-doo

If you have Express Tools, it's CHSPACE ... ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Thanks, but I'm looking for VBA or AutoLISP code.

Reply to
scooby's doo-doo

Why would anyone bother to write something that already exists? I guess if you insist on "VBA or AutoLISP code" you'll end up having to do it yourself. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Oh ... and if you'd bothered to look, you would have found that this particular Express Tool *is* written in LISP. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

The Express Tool chspace *IS* AutoLISP. What do you need more?

Juergen

scooby's doo-doo schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Hey Paul, who the hell do you think you are? What an ahole you are. I don't have express tools.

Reply to
scooby's doo-doo

LMAO

Reply to
Michael (LS)

...just one of the most reliable posters of ANSWERS on the group.

PLONK.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

damn! I should have thought of that!! Better late than never :)

Reply to
Dave Jones

Glad to help.

Reply to