Help with blocks.

I am new to VBA programming and I have be trying to insert a block from a Microsoft excel sheet. What I want to accomplish is to enter the block name,
coordinates, rotation, scale, into cells and have AutoCAD insert the block from our block database. If anyone has a code or a good research book in mind please reply. Thank you in advance.
Mark wrote:

Joe Sutphin's VBA book is excellent, IMO. Gives good examples for such things.
I'm not a VBA wiz, but you have to go to the ModelSpace/PaperSpace object, then AddInsert (I think that's the method). Once inserted, you can easily modify the properties, such as rotation, scale, etc.