Exchanging data with excel

Hi everybody I'd have to calculate some element which comes from a complex geometry, so I built a draw describing this geometry. Changing an angle in the model some dimension of the draw changes, and I added the driven dimension to those. Does enybody know if it is possible to connect an excel sheet to that drawing so that, changing the angle in the drawing, the driven dimension automatically pass to the cells in excel.

Thank in advance for any help

Corrado Palmieri

Reply to
Lapallina