Help with acad VBA

Hello Group
ive been a cad user for a few years and now I'm trying to get my head around
acad VBA.
I have bought mastering AutoCAD VBA by Sybex.
when I try to run listing 16.2 I get the following error
Compile error: User-defined type not defined.
the following is the code I am trying to run
Option Explicit
Public Sub DrawAutoCADLine()
'sending line data to AutoCAD
Dim AutoCADApplication As AutoCAD.Application
Dim StartLine(0 To 2) As Double
Dim EndLine(0 To 2) As Double
Set AutoCADApplication = CreateObject("AutoCAD.Application")
StartLine(0) = Cells(2, 2).Value
StartLine(1) = Cells(3, 2).Value
EndLine(0) = Cells(2, 3).Value
EndLine(1) = Cells(3, 3).Value
AutoCADApplication.ActiveDocument.ModelSpace.AddLine StartLine, EndLine
End Sub
is there something wrong with the code or am I doing something wrong myself
?
TIA
Dave
Reply to
dc
Provided that 'Cells' is defined somewhere else, the following should be OK:
Public Sub DrawAutoCADLine() 'sending line data to AutoCAD Dim AutoCADApplication As Object ....
Ben
"dc" schreef in bericht news:7rdWb.1526$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net...
Reply to
Ben