Re: Viewport visibility

make sure your properties box is shown. This can be access via the "tools"
menu if it isn't.
Select the viewports you want to turn on.
In the properties box there is a section called misc. The top item in this
is "on" click in the right hand side pane (where it will say "no") and a
down arrow will appear. Click on this down arrow and select "yes" Your
mviews will now start to work.
DJE
Platform 2004
> I have merged 5 layouts into one.
> All viewports are blank except for the destination layout.
> Can someone please tell me what the command is to make all viewports > visible?
>
> Thanks.

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis
Thanks Daniel. Found it right where you said it would be. It's easy if you know how ;-)
Reply to
George B