Re: ACAD 2004 AND XREFS SAVING DOWN TO 2000

Someone please tell me why this is. When ACAD2004 has XRef's, then I do an

>EXPORT AS ACAD > 2000, it saves successfully down to R2000 but all XRef's >now become blocks! If I go into the XRef Manager, all my XRef's are >gone..... because they've become blocks.

Perhaps it's to avoid the problem in earlier versions that each xref also had to be saved to the earlier version?

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john