EXPORTING CUSTOM MACRO'S

I HAVE MANY CUSTOM MACRO'S ON MY COMPUTER FOR AUTOCAD.
CAN I EXPORT THEM TO A FILE? TO SHARE ON OTHER COMPUTERS?

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:11:02 GMT, "Adam B"

Where are they saved? In a MNU file? If so, save the file. The relevant parts can be cut and pasted to another MNU file (or MNS file).
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.