Help Please!

Hi Folks, Strange happenings today when I came back to work today after a few days holidays.When I try to move,copy,rotate or erase certain entities I found that AutoCAD will only let me select one item at a time: the previously selected entity keeps deselecting itself. Does anyone know of a system variable which may be causing this to happen? Thanks for your help. ML.

Reply to
ml

Set PICKFIRST to 1.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

System Variable Pickadd, change it to 1

Reply to