Help Please!

Hi Folks, Strange happenings today when I came back to work today after a few days holidays.When I try to move,copy,rotate or erase certain entities I
found that AutoCAD will only let me select one item at a time: the previously selected entity keeps deselecting itself. Does anyone know of a system variable which may be causing this to happen? Thanks for your help. ML.
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:39:59 +0000 (UTC), "ml"

Set PICKFIRST to 1.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:28:40 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@fel.u-net.com.invalid wrote:

Oops.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
System Variable Pickadd, change it to 1
--

Chip Harper

Sorted :-) Thanks guys.