Why double-lined letters

Big letters are printed in double-lined letters, buzt appear as full black letter. For example: the letter "I" is a long rectangle-line, but white inside. On the screen it is a solid rectangle.

I tried to find some help on F1, but I did not. I did not know, which searching-words I should look for.

Thank You for Your help, Andrea.

Reply to
Andrea Kürzl

When plotting make sure the text fill option is selected.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Sorry, I cannot find it. (I am using AutoCAD 2000)

Reply to
Andrea Kürzl

Press "F1", then search for TEXTFILL

Reply to