Three letters of youth

Name of God the Merciful three letters Youth Saleh Bin Abdullah ir Oh youth of Islam gave warm greetings and Ashwaki, Ahdiha the palms of rest, Ahdiha through the clouds and across the hills and plains and the media, perhaps up to you and you Tnamon guise of health and wellness, Vchaghaf in. living, It influences your brilliant thoughts and minds pure. You Kakhraha first three letters, but in the first hope in the other work, and hope and work from 1996-1998 Anchudtan my mouth. Fhakmoha mature, Khvoha vibrant, and to Take Leave me =DE=D4=E6=D1= =E5=C7 inspires serenity and let me Kderha, you these letters, which the pulse of my heart, and thought by mental, and ratified my feelings and sympathy, and writing pen, Alekmoha aromatic fragrance and basil and Kadi. First letter : (death Killjoy and junction groups) Know-Dear young people - that death Killjoy and junction groups, and Mings life, which by all Nguetveh, cup all mustache, is the right whatever we lived, however long our lifetimes, It is doomed inevitable and unavoidable. God Almighty says : (Say ye flee death who he truly overtake you). Death is not the safe haven it once stopped a smuggler from his casket then plugging Had he lived, and remained one mind, the creature lived the best of our Prophet Muhammad-peace be upon him - and as long as so, it must be sincere repentance to God - the Almighty- and Tekoah, ready to go on before Ebagtcm death, but San case says : supply of piety, you do not know if Jin night, May live to Dawn?! How many died as a true - perhaps how many lived alternately breeze of eternity?! How many desired length old boy was weaving Akphanh He knows?! How many wedding Zinoha her husband was arrested Rohahma on the Night of Power?! A second letter Taleghua alibi .. "Does any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Surely"? There is no doubt that alibi Dear young people ignorant Almenahtin weapon in the maze of ignorance and foolishness, recklessness, it is all said and said, and therefore falls under its attendant tongue, the astronauts and Muataduha people may have a lack of faith level, and become closer to the hearts Aljovan, Ftrahm deferrals and roam the streets and ways, crowding issued in boards and cafes, Vightabon and taunt and sever commented : this happened, that happened as well, so when such and such and such. Not happy only when tarnishing tongues alibi, nor Ihnavon only when mired in the symptoms of people and mired by, Viaclaun including profuse and Badara. They Hiari in Hebei, and mirages liar, do not have a goal in the future only stand on the shoulders of people, the emergence of failure and degradation, the emergence of success and high, as if they did not know that alibi is haram, but are sins, either learned : that was what I said in your brother has Agtbeth, but not when it Bhth. Oh right! O Dia's! When kissing hearts of those Magtabin, Vinmohi alibi and disappearing, and live in the hearts, souls and Ttaib, converging societies and embrace, and rooted ties and elevates, stretching bridges of love and affection and harmony, and becomes communities clean, solid, including bonds of faith, and spiritual links, and Islamic customs and traditions. Is it a swift return to the Koran and the Lamp, God Almighty says : (does you eat the flesh of his dead brother? Surely), and for the year Ziara, said the Messenger of Allah-peace be upon him - : ((Who the alibi? They said : Allah and His Messenger know. He said : (including your brother hates fame?) said : If We had to tell my brother what? he said : (if it says what it Agtbeth although not by what it says has Bhth)), in addition to the understanding of things Islamic religion, leaving alibi, All of which is Menkesh and dark people, and before that repentance and remorse on Mavat, and not referring to him? by section repentance is open to all guilty and Mghtab, tomorrow you die Maghtab, and ask your grave and know that you are in the hand of God wastes and wastes, and Agtbet Agtbet and exasperated. So go ahead, Taleghua alibi, and deported on suspicion yourselves, (does you eat the flesh of his dead brother? Surely)?! letter Third Mainland parents, and to beware of Ekoukhma Dear young viewers know that the parents are the candles glowing in our world. Rather, they are Rihana homes and villages and societies. who strangled in our post-God - and the hospitality we care and attention, and tried in attentiveness and provide every comfort and happiness to us, and planted our morality, and watered Balshvi and basil and dew droplets even grown and grown and stabilized, Frevert green leaves, and yielded many good, and provided us good advice and guidance, not Ithnam the tiring job or hardship. if, as fear them? what role for what they have done for us? Will deliver them and Nahaitham compassion and tenderness, or Nakhm and we talk graceless and intensity, Or let them Kalshmah we attach our mistakes, omissions and our concerns and the lack of resourcefulness?! some of the sons of Allah-O-acting with their parents conduct random behavior is unacceptable. check Wal humiliated, and beautiful Balenkran, parents are considered heavily on the hearts, treat them mistreated, wish them for salvation from dissatisfied Spluttered-as claimed - and insights from people dissatisfied condemn wrong with the behavior of their parents. and listen to this Alhamsh elderly father to every son hampered Ungratefully : Gmotk who was born and Altek shrill including minimum if you draw on the night NAPTCC complaint has refused to Shkwak only our brother Atmelmel Kani I defy you disbelieve broached by Donny and neglected when the eyes of age and over that end, I am hopeful made the reward you Jabha and toughened as if you Moneim Matvil a Fletc y no right berkeds horrendous misrule done as neighbor adjacent to do this, you PBR Dear young parents and in-Taathma Impiety God, as the satisfaction of Rida Allah, the Almighty said : ( Thy Lord Serve none but Him, and that ye be kind enough age with you, either one or both of them attain not speak Tell them a gracious word, lower to them the wing of humility, compassion My Lord! as they cherished me in a small). Through the foregoing, Y. Jeb every young to address parents politely and in a manner that Lin and non Nharhama and Zegerhama, courtesy when talking with them, and maintain their honor and reputation, and to friends and Akramehma, and work on all delighted and Evrahama, and pray for them in their lives and after their deaths. You PBR both parents Lauber kin Lauber Alabaeidi after, the young people, and I hope the nation Sutantha young, and you get to the end of these letters, which ask Almighty God - that-be in the benefit and Chaghaf hearts, and affect them, so that Kadeer, Mujibur answer. and blessings on the Prophet Mohammad

Reply to
aslam

"Tick, Tick, Tick,

Reply to
Tom Gardner

My name is Shiva, the laughing god..destroyer of worlds

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

And, here's an interesting Associated Press article - datelined Washington, DC - in my local paper this morning regarding a survey done by the Pew Research Center....

One in four younger US muslims (under 30 years-old) support the concept of suicide bombing..... at least SOME of the time.

While most Muslims say that they are concerned about the rise of Islamic extremism in the U.S. and around the world, only 40 percent actually believe that 9/11 attack was carried out by Arab men.

Just over half say that being a Muslim in the U.S. has become harder since

911 - Geez! Who woulda' thunk that?

And, Muslims favor the Democrats over the Republicans by a six-to-one margin......with a five-to-one margin saying they voted for Kerry over Bush.

The resistance to the Iraq war, avoiding pushing back on Muslim terrorists, and other anti-American/pro-muslim stances by Democrats is starting to become clearer by the day......Muslims are their constituency.

Imagine how badly they would have lost to the "Soccer Moms" and "NASCAR Dads" without having the "Terrorist Moms and Dads" in their corner?

It appears that Muslims are confident that the Democrats have demonstrated

- by their words, deeds, and actions - that they will carry out Muslim agendas if elected.

Reply to
*

If this country was invaded, I would personally support suicide bombings, beheadings of traitors, and similar other things if they lead to defeat of invaders.

I see very little evidence that Democrats have genuine interest in ending the Iraq war. All they had to do is decline giving Bush money to continue the war. They did not do it.

Since they did not do it, the obvious conclusion is that they are more interested in political posturing than in achieving peace. They probably calculated that continuing this clusterfuck will benefit them in the next election. Which is, no doubt, a correct calculation.

Let's try to inject a dose of realism here.

Bush is carrying out the Muslim agenda, in fact. Nothing benefited Muslim extremists more than what Bush administration has been doing in Iraq.

Ignoramus3258

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:57:53 -0500, Ignoramus3258 wrote: ...

The extremists won the war on the day that the US Govt. started strip-searching citizens at airports.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Riiiiight. Because we should trust anyone who is a citizen, after all, is that it?

Far as I'm concerned, profile the hell out of the passenger list. Random searches of 70 year old grandmothers don't accomplish a thing.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I have flown a few times after 9/11, and have never been strip searched. I was thoroughly searched like all other passengers, but no more than that (magnetic check plus luggage check)

Ignoramus3258

Rich sez:

Naw, Rich. You've gotten close. At least your observation re. "airports" was close. What should have been done was denuttification of the terrorist muslim bastards when they came here to flight school. And then the flight school owners for good measure.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Eunuchs make just as good suicide bombers as anyone else. Doesn't take balls for that job.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca