1/72 USAF numbers/letters decals?

What is the number of the Superscale decal sheet in 1/72 that has the black numbers and letters for USAF aircraft, if one wants to make your own tailcodes/serial numbers? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Posted via

- web to news gateway for usenet access!

Reply to
Matt Wiser

There were several, as I recall. Some had 60 degree corners and some had 45 degree corners. There also were at least two sizes of each, I believe.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Check here:

Hit 'Decals', then Techmod, scroll down to THD 72110.

Hope This Helps, Tom

Reply to
Tom Gourlie

Not exactly what is needed: the black USAF letters/numbers as used beginning in Vietnam and continuing to this day. Letters to make tailcodes, and serial numbers, say, on an F-4 or F-15.