1/72 USAF numbers/letters decals?

What is the number of the Superscale decal sheet in 1/72 that has the black
numbers and letters for USAF aircraft, if one wants to make your own
tailcodes/serial
numbers? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Posted via
- web to news gateway for usenet access!
Reply to
Matt Wiser
There were several, as I recall. Some had 60 degree corners and some had 45 degree corners. There also were at least two sizes of each, I believe.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Not exactly what is needed: the black USAF letters/numbers as used beginning in Vietnam and continuing to this day. Letters to make tailcodes, and serial numbers, say, on an F-4 or F-15.
Posted via
- web to news gateway for usenet access!
Reply to
Matt Wiser

Site Timeline