Re: Upcoming 1/24 Kits from Vintage Fighter Series!!!!!!

JSC of Poland has nice 1/25th models in cardstock, highly detailed ..... P-47, P-51, Me-109 and Spitfire, and one not likely to show up in plastic any time soon, a Polish fighter P11c in that overall chocolate brown color scheme. Cost? Oh, about $6 or $7. Trumpeter P-51 costs what, over $120? .../V

start the plans for the room additions! > > first part of their reply is to the design of the pilot for the upcoming > P-40 > > the rest is just too much to take... > > > Craig > > > > Thankyou for your email. > > Regarding your enquiry about the pilot - he will be in a seated position > > holding the joystick engaged in flight characteristics. > > As for future aircraft production, (model kits ofcourse) the next > planned > aircraft in 1/24th scale is either the ME-262, or the P47 THUNDERBOLT'S. > > Then we plan on releasing the F4U CORSAIR, P38 LIGHTNING, MOSQUITO MKVI, > and > a host of other WW2 aircraft over the next few years. > > I agree with you on the German fighters namely the 109's and the P51's, > which already have been made by three different companies. > > >
Reply to
Vess Irvine