Re: Shuttlecraft Galileo II (pt. II)

Probably silver. From the photos I have seen (and remember) of the actual full-size studio mock-up, the "ridged-part" of the end-caps appeared to be nothing more than sheet corrugated tin/steel.

Reply to
Greg Heilers
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Please trust me on this... go to

and look for the computer-assisted modeling board. In it you will find a thread about the Galileo with *extensive* info about it. The thread has links to blueprints and construction renders and photos and screensnaps up the wazoo. Right now they are designing a bathroom to go in the unshown space... ya show 'em drinking coffee, you gotta assume there's a head...

WinBear (but over there I wear wings)

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

If McCoy's got a pill that will grow a kidney inside of 30 minutes (ST 4), I'm sure Starfleet has a pill that will spongebob a bladder. Just trying to earn some points here. The pink blood faux pas set me back. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Personally, I wish they'd hurry up with that kidney pill. I could use a spare.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

some brain pills for a few people we know would work.