ca

CA cement will thicken with exposure to air. If you dispense a drop or two on to an appropriate surface (I use a couple layers of Scotch Tape) and let it sit it will slowly thicken. I don't find this process as very useful as it requires too much waiting but it dose work in a pinch. For thin I use Zap CA, for medium I use Zap-A-Gap and for thick I use Cyanopoxy which is by far the strongest and best bonding agent I have ever come across. These materials work best when they are fairly fresh and freshly dispensed.

Jim Bright

Reply to
jhbright

You can put a small puddle of cyano on a piece of foil or wax paper and leave it for 10 mins. It will thicken, but not as consistently as a thick glue from the bottle. Use a pin to apply to surfaces required.

Chek

Reply to
Chek