1/72 and 1/48 Female Aircrew figures?

I noticed on Squadron and GreatModels web pages several sets of female aircrew in 1/35. Does any manufacturer offer female aircrew figures in either 1/48
or 1/72? TIA.
Hi Matt,
I am pretty sure that Legend provide 1/48 femal modern pilots (possibly 1/72). My friend Dave, recently started Moredun Models in Edinburgh, UK and is sole European distributer for them.
Their detail is extremely good and worthwhile checking out. If you need more details contact me direct as I am aware he has a website and believe he'll ship world-wide, with great prices, eg 6 for F-86F cockpit set for Has/Academy kits.
Apologies to those who feel this is a bit of an advert, but am trying to assist Matt's original query.
Cheers, Stephen Edinburgh

aircrew

Could you send me an email? I tried sending you one yesterday.
Preiser of Germany, 1/72 and 1/48th scale, USAAC pilots set, a blonde female in leather flying suit, also a WAAF (WAAC) in skirt, plus 8 pilots/ground crew.
Polystyene, ot resin figures.
HTH
Vedran Kalamiza

Do you have a kit # on that one? Is it in all their USAAC pilot's sets? Kim M

Have you SEEN female a/c? They look like men of average height, with slightly longer hair. The Nomex hides a lot--unless you stuff a couple of socks down there.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Tom Cervo) wrote:

I know: I have a cousin who's an F/A-18 pilot, and the flight gear hides a lot. Still, I'm looking for some modern female aircrew in both 1/72 or 1/48 for different projects.
You're sick man... sick,sick, sick..... ;-)
Let us know what you find out.

I've been looking for any female aircrew figures for over a year: so far, no luck except the 1/35 female USN ones. The cousin of mine is on cruise right now-and if you've seen pictures of female aircrew in full gear, you really can't tell if they're a man or a woman unless they have the helmet off. On a carrier deck they have to keep the helmets on for safety reasons until they get off the flight deck.