Female Aircrew figures?

Some time back there was a post about Squadron having USN female aircrew
figures-what
scale were they? I would like some in 1/72 for an F/A-18C I'm building for
my cousin, who's a USN Hornet pilot (one of the first women to be able to
do so), and AF women in 1/48 for the ProModeler F-15E (there is an F-15E
crew at Seymour-Johnson AFB that is all-female, and supposedly there are
two other all-female F-15E crews in the AF). Thanks in advance.
Posted via
- web to news gateway for usenet access!
Reply to
Matt Wiser