Female Aircrew figures?

Some time back there was a post about Squadron having USN female aircrew figures-what scale were they? I would like some in 1/72 for an F/A-18C I'm building for my cousin, who's a USN Hornet pilot (one of the first women to be able to do so), and AF women in 1/48 for the ProModeler F-15E (there is an F-15E crew at Seymour-Johnson AFB that is all-female, and supposedly there are two other all-female F-15E crews in the AF). Thanks in advance.

Posted via

- web to news gateway for usenet access!

Reply to
Matt Wiser