radial numbers/letters patterned incrementally?

I have a disc and need to put numbers radially around the surface in numerical order. Is there any way to do this without creating a separate
sketch for each number?
For example: Dimension and sketch the number 1 on the disc and then pattern it around up to the number 30 for example.
Thanks.

When placing the text on the surface to be extruded make sure you have a predefined curve you want to follow and then use sketch/text/place along a curve.
kenny wrote:

Thank you Kenny. I ended up doing something similar, buy just creating a sketched dia and making the text perpendicular to it. I found when I went to select "place along curve" that it made the text snap to a horizontal position where I didn't want it.
have a disc and need to put numbers radially around the surface in <BR>numerical order. Is there any way to do this without creating a separate <BR>sketch for each number?<BR><BR>For example: Dimension and sketch the number 1 on the disc and then <BR>pattern it around up to the number 30 for example.<BR><BR>Thanks.</BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>If you know how to do a radial pattern, then you know how to radially pattern text or a text based, sketched extrusion. So I'm not 100% sure what the question is. If the question is how do I define a pattern whose sketched number increments by 1 at each increment (x=x+1) inside a "do while" or "do until" loop, I think you're talking about&nbsp;functionality beyond the basic Pro/e package, like using Pro/TOOLKIT. And I can't even tell you, for sure, that this will get you what you want. Is it possible to do the patterned, sketched extrusion and independently change pattern instances? If so, maybe you could use patterning as a way to do a bunch of copies efficiently. Or, how about copy/increment a radially defined, sketched extrusion, changing the text each time.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial>David Janes</FONT><BR></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial>.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Janes wrote:

Thank you David!
I believe you are probably right that any sort of "do until" loop is beyond the basic ProE package. That was what I was inquiring about. I ended up just creating a sketched diameter and positioning the individual text with a perpendicular constraint to it, and just manually sketching in each number. Thanks again for your help!
Jason