Wildfire 4.0 DXF output

Some of our engineers have upgraded to Wildfire 4.0 and the DXF output has changed and is causing some issues. I don't use Pro-E but I use DXF output that it produces.
The issue appears to be that the carriage return at the ends of the lines in the DXF output is missing. This is resolved if the file is opened in Worpad and saved in text format. Is there a configuration option that would correct this? The previous version they used did not exhibit this behavior.
Regards,
Mel
<DIV>Some of our engineers have upgraded to Wildfire 4.0 and the DXF output has changed and is causing some issues.<BR>I don't use Pro-E but I use DXF output that it produces. <BR>The issue appears to be that the carriage return at the ends of the lines in the DXF output is missing.&nbsp; <BR>This is resolved if the file is opened in Worpad and saved in text format.<BR>Is there a configuration option that would correct this? <BR>The previous version they used did not exhibit this behavior.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Mel<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV><FONT face=Arial>I've always set it to 14 and never had a problem. With new revs of Pro/e, the DXF version increments, as well. I don't trust it, so I use a consistently reliable older version; nothing new, that I need, has been added.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial>David Janes</FONT></DIV><BR> <DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
ternal-september.org...

As I go through the DXF-conversion process a little window pops up; for configuring various aspects of the conversion. Up near the top there is a dropdown which defaults (in my case) to "2007". The guys in my shop can only read DXF versions up to 2004, so I always go to this dropdown and change it to 2004 before clicking 'OK' in this little window. The setting is "sticky" and stays that way for all subsequent DXFs I do in that session of ProE.
I'm not sure if this relates to your hiccups, but I hope it helps.