commandline Lt97

hello All,

On my work we have a dxf file from another cad program . We have to make three hpgl files. A another person have make serveral buttons in autocad to do the following operations One button for Dxf in. Four buttons for scalling 0.7,0.934,1.346 and 1.897 (we use only one of these at a time) Three buttons for layers (assmbly top,assembly bottom and drilldrawing). One button Plotting to make the 3 hpgl files (layers).

I known the scalling before And i know the hpgl file names. My question is can i use autocad on dos commandline to do all these operations automatically. Any idea's

Best regards, Mans

Reply to
mjo

LT97 runs on Windows95. It doesn't run on DOS. You can probably do what you want by using a Script within acad but how you access the contents of your buttons (as this is LT not full Acad) I don't know.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

DOS and WIN versions of LT97? I must have missed that. I was under the impression that AcadLT has only ever run under Windows. It was certainly marketed that way.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

Like ustation (95) then.

Thanks for that snippet.

Whilst we're at it - can anyone tell me on what version of Acad is/was ADT 3.3 based?

Thanks