Intel integrated extreme graphics 2

Does anyone know how this on board video that comes with the new 865G chipset works running AutoCAD R14 and 2000 in a 2D environment? I can't find squat on Intel's site or on any of the newsgroups or message boards. I could install an AGP8x compatible video card later and disable the on board video if it doesn't work for me. Computer is on order. Thanks to anyone with any info!

Reply to
durentech