Intel integrated extreme graphics 2

Does anyone know how this on board video that comes with the new 865G
chipset works running AutoCAD R14 and 2000 in a 2D environment? I can't find
squat on Intel's site or on any of the newsgroups or message boards. I could
install an AGP8x compatible video card later and disable the on board video
if it doesn't work for me. Computer is on order. Thanks to anyone with any
info!
Reply to
durentech