Intel integrated extreme graphics 2

Does anyone know how this on board video that comes with the new 865G chipset works running AutoCAD R14 and 2000 in a 2D environment? I can't find
squat on Intel's site or on any of the newsgroups or message boards. I could install an AGP8x compatible video card later and disable the on board video if it doesn't work for me. Computer is on order. Thanks to anyone with any info!