Script file writing instruction

Can anyone direct me to a web site that might offer some instruction on writing script files for AutoCad? I have a fair working knowledge of AutoLisp, and now I
want to learn something about script file writing.
Specifically, I would like to load a series of dwgs in, and make a Wblock out of each one, and then save them back as a new name. Also I am planning on one that will load a series of dwgs in and convert them to DXF files Other stuff to.
Thanks for any info in advance. Jarv
HiHo; A good program , and it's free, is CADieu found at http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/1073/index.html for creating a file list and/or slide/ slide librarys.

in
scriptfiles contain the commands you give as "frozen text" written in a simple text editor.
To process more dwgs you must "batch" them where the commandline parameters depend on the Acad-version you should give us more information
a batch generator in german is available.
so wblocking can be done with an additional lisp-funktion in oder to save under different name
dxfout is simple as it can be done by batch and static script
hth
Thomas