How do I back up Flyouts,Icons?

I have 6 or 7 flyouts that I have made and there are many button-icons on each of these flyouts that I have created. I would hate to lose them in the event of a HD crash.
Can anyone tell me how I can save the flyouts I have made and the associated button-icons?
Also, many of the button-icons I have made call up autolisp routines that I have made ( I know where the autolisp files are and I know how to back them up ), but some of the icons have their own small command routines that I have created and put there that are directly associated with the icons. Can anyone tell me where in the AutoCad directory these files are (and the name) so I can back them up as well? Other words, when you right click the button-icon and you get the button properties box, there is a "Macro" area where the code is placed. Where in the directory structure is this code?
Thanks Jarv