need autolisp escape key routine

Anybody know how to code an autolisp macro that will call the escape key. I know I can use ^c^c for the control C key, but I need one to call up the escape key.
I want an autolisp routine that I can attach to a button so that I can hit it with the mouse instead of reaching for the keyboard.
Thanks in advance Jarv
^C^C_graphscr will have basically the same effect as the esc key
Juergen
jarvis schrieb:

thanks Jurgen, I think that is just what I need. jarv