need autolisp escape key routine

Anybody know how to code an autolisp macro that will
call the escape key. I know I can use ^c^c for the
control C key, but I need one to call up the escape key.
I want an autolisp routine that I can attach to a button
so that I can hit it with the mouse instead of reaching for the
keyboard.
Thanks in advance
Jarv
Reply to
jarvis
^C^C_graphscr will have basically the same effect as the esc key
Juergen
jarvis schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
thanks Jurgen, I think that is just what I need. jarv
Reply to
jarvis