image to drawing

Hi to all Anyone can help me to convert an image to a drawing.
Thank you

WinTopo(http://www.wburrows.demon.co.uk/softsoft/wintopo /).
--
<-<RonB>->

Hi to all I have the Mechanical desktop V.3 and I want to convert an image (any Type because I have The Photoshop program) to a drawing. Please can anyone help me?
Thanks E. Karakasis
not any type but line drawings: www.wintopo.com
N.