Script to dump plt files onto a network plotter.

Would anyone have information as to what commnads are required within a dos batch file which would forward plot files to our plotter? Seems to me it
was a dos command "print" which sent the files to an appropriate port. Thankyou in advance.
Would anyone have information as to what commnads are required within a dos batch file which would forward plot files to our plotter? Seems to me it was a dos command "print" which sent the files to an appropriate port. Thankyou in advance.
SW wrote:

COPY plotfile.plt /B LPT?
Replace the question mark with whatever port number is assigned to the output device.
Easier than DOS batch files, my GoPlot: http://members.lycos.nl/goplot
Govert

dos